The Peninsula Democratic Coalition (PDC) is the oldest and largest Democratic Club in Silicon Valley. The PDC has a long history of promoting Democratic candidates and ideals and is chartered by both the Santa Clara and San Mateo County Democratic Central Committees. The PDC is affiliated with the California Democratic Council, a statewide coalition of grass roots clubs.
The PDC has members throughout Silicon Valley including the towns of Palo Alto, East Palo Alto, Stanford, Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, San Jose, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Portola Valley, Atherton, Woodside, San Mateo, Belmont and San Carlos.
Save the date for these upcoming PDC events:
Honey and Nut Tasting With Michael Eggman, candidate for Congress, CA-10
Gaining control of the US House, or just closing the gap, will bring sanity back to our government by breaking the gridlock in Washington D.C. We need Michael Eggman in Congress. Make your contribution now on ActBlue. Once you contribute, you can print the ticket for the Honey and Nut Tasting event on April 26, 2014. Funds raised through this event support Eggman for Congress 2014. Donation levels: Individual $50, Friend $250, Sponsor $1,000, Chair $2,600. You can find additional information on the event flyer.
Can’t Attend? If not, please donate! https://secure.actblue.com/page/ddcsv1
The Peninsula Democratic Coalition and Members of the San Francisco Chapter of the Truman National Security Project present:
A Panel of Silicon Valley Cybersecurity Experts On Cybersecurity & US Policy
The panel will be moderated by Mike McNerney, cybersecurity strategist and startup consultant. The following topics will be discussed:
• What should the US policy be on Cybersecurity?
• Can the NSA detect cyber threats without infringing on our civil liberties?
• Can government and the private sector work together to stop cyber threats?
There is no fee to attend, but donations will be accepted to help cover expenses. See more information on the event flyer.
Join the Santa Clara County Democratic Party for its 23rd Annual Jefferson Jackson Fundraiser!
Guest Speakers: Michael Eggman & Amanda Renteria
California Congressional Candidates
Friday, May 9, 2014
San Jose Fairmont Hotel - Imperial Ballroom
170 South Market Street, San Jose
Meet the Candidates - 5:00-6:00 pm: $50 - Suggested Donation
General No-Host Reception - 5:30-7:00 pm
Dinner and Program - 7:00-9:00 pm
$125 per person/$1,250 per table of 10/$2,000 VIP table
- Buy your tickets HERE.
- In addition to individual tickets, there are also Table Sponsorships available. View Sponsorship Details.
- To register by regular mail and pay by check, make out a check to "UDC" and mail it to: Santa Clara County United Democratic Campaign, 2901 Moorpark Drive, San Jose, CA 95128.
- For questions on the dinner, call Hope Cahan at 650-270-9596 or Drina Colins at 408-313-8090.
- All funds raised by this dinner will go to providing the infrastructure for the Santa Clara County Democratic Party to support Democratic candidates and volunteer actvities.
- View a pdf version of the official invitation.
RSVP by May 2, 2014.